Gold and Silver Market Video News and Reviews
|Recently in Gold and Silver
By: Greg Hunter, USAWatchdog.com (May 3rd, 2016)
Alasdair Macleod, who is an expert in precious metals, says, “The fundamental reason gold (prices) is getting better is the dollar is getting weaker. The strength of the dollar in 2015 was all about falling commodity prices. Commodity producers all owe dollars. The result was when their incomes dropped, they had to cover the dollars that weren’t going to get rolled over. The bank was not going to roll over dollars for Brazil or Glencore. That period is over, and the reason it is over is China now has its 13th five year plan, which is aimed at developing the rest of Asia. . . . It wants to give it an industrial revolution. You have a turn that has actually occurred in commodities, and if commodity prices are rising, then by definition, the purchasing power of the dollar is falling. The price of commodities over a long period of time tends to drop. The price of commodities measured in dollars tends to rise over a long period of time and quite spectacularly. . . . You can see this relationship between the dollar and gold priced in commodities is the thing to watch. . . . The natural drift for the dollar is down. There is a reason for foreigners to sell the U.S. dollar, and this is the key thing. . . . I see gold going better . . . because the dollar is going down.”
By: Elijah Johnson, FinanceAndLiberty.com (May 3rd, 2016)
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Will the silver price skyrocket soon?
- Gold and silver price manipulation is being exposed.
- China's new market and arbitrage in the precious metals markets.
- Is $100 silver conservative?
- The gold/silver ratio.
- Is there more gold than silver above ground?
- Are semi-numismatic silver coins better than silver rounds?
By: SGTReport.com (May 3rd, 2016)
Friends, this interview with JS Mineset's Bill Holter is not for the faint of heart. It contains information you absolutely must share with your friends and family, no matter how closed-minded they are, no matter how many times you may have tried to warn them in the past. This may well be their last chance to protect themselves from an economic calamity so severe that they will never recover.
Holter warns, "I think what we are looking at is an EVENT that you're not going to be able to recover from. If this market snaps and the markets close, and you're not in position, you're out. You're out for the rest of your life. This is going to be an EVENT that you can't recover from."
As readers of SGT Report know, Silver is the best performing commodity asset of 2016 thus far, and there are some very quantifiable, very important reasons for it. This may well be your last chance to protect yourself from what is coming.
By: FutureMoneyTrends.com (May 3rd, 2016)
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- David Morgan & The Morgan Report.
- Mining Shares Bull Market.
- Bottom Was Already In November 2015.
- Manipulation Visible through Technical Analysis.
- David Morgan's Last Prediction was Exactly Right.
- Resource Stocks vs Mining; Commodities in General Not to Rise Right Now.
- This will Not be a Normal Bull Market in Gold & Silver.
- Current Status of the US Dollar, Inflation & World Reserve Currency Status.
- Closing Thoughts.
By: CrushTheStreet.com (May 3rd, 2016)
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Introduction for Steve St. Angelo.
- What does the Gold/Silver Ratio Mean Right Now.
- Metals Rise from China's Shanghai Gold Price Fix Introduciton.
- Physical Silver Demand at Records.
- Japan Government Propping up their Stock market, We Must be Too.
- Is the Manipulation Breaking Right Now As China Takes Over Pricing.
- How to Invest in Metals & Mining: SRSRocco Affiliation with Tom Cloud.
- Don't Pay Excess Premium for Bullion.
- Steve's Life Experience that Awakened Him after 2002.
- Shale Oil Boom will Crash; By 2025 Steve Expects 75% Decline in Production.
- Learn More about Steve & His Work at SRSRoccoReport.com.
By: X22Report.com (April 29th, 2016)
The debt of corporations are growing faster than the revenue, which is unsustainable. Baltic Dry Index is at 710 and is now falling. US economy did not grow, US GDP is terrible. The average American cannot purchase a home under $200,000, and the number of American's who can afford it continues to fall. Inflation could be hiding in rents, because we are seeing an increase if 8% or more in rentals as home-ownership falls. President Obama cannot explain why the economy is not doing well, instead he is blaming everyone else.
By: Dunagun Kaiser, ReluctantPreppers.com (April 28th, 2016)
The roots of currency destruction from Nixon closing the gold window to secret inflationary taxation...
Chinese “recovery” is a lie based on unprecedented ballooning debt.
US corporate earnings terrible - banks, Apple, Twitter - Stocks at record highs but even the leaders are failing.
Exorbitantly expensive stimulus yielding ever more anemic response from the real economy - we are stealing obscene amounts from our children and grandchildren’s future to claim we aren’t in recession.
European demographic time bomb of obligation that cannot be paid - will drive huge devaluations to rob the people since inflation.
Governments encouraging unchecked immigration in desperate attempt to swell voter rolls and replace dwindling worker demographic, but the backlash is surprising them with revolts of territorial grassroots uprisings.
What can a prudent person do now to protect their family, and profit from the coming collapse, which could go different directions?
By: Tom Cloud, FTMDaily.com (April 28th, 2016)
Tom Cloud is a veteran precious metals advisor, serving clients around the world since 1977. Get Tom's powerful monetary insights and precious metals analysis every Tuesday on Follow the Money Radio with Jerry Robinson.
By: X22Report.com (April 28th, 2016)
EU rejects Greece's request for an emergency summit. Greece has the same problem since 2008. UK retail sales decline and are getting worse. H&R Block lets go employees because of weak tax year. Millennials are now making 20% less and have an enormous amount of debt.Pending homes tumble in the West, repeat of 2008. Apple misses sales for the first time since 2003. Venezuela has inflation hitting 720%. The Fed sees no problem in the economy, the Fed reports the economy is strengthening, now look who's peddling fiction.
By: Mike Maloney, HiddenSecretsOfMoney.com (April 28th, 2016)
Do you own real gold or “paper gold”? Mike Maloney explains the critical difference between the two and the dangers of paper precious metals holdings in this new video recorded live at the last Silver Summit.
By: Greg Hunter, USAWatchdog.com (April 27th, 2016)
Economist John Williams says it is not a matter of if, but when, there is panic dollar selling. Williams says the Fed would try to slow it down. Williams explains, “The Federal Reserve would step in and slow the pace to make it not appear like a panic. If you start to see a panic selloff (in the dollar), that’s a real bad sign. It means they are losing control of the system, and I think that is coming. The initial effect on the system for people living in the United States, as the dollar crashes, you will see inflation beginning to surge, particularly from oil and gasoline prices. Those effects will begin to spread in the system. It will change the way people look at things and will start the process that will eventually be a hyperinflation. The Fed does not have a way out of this circumstance. They have backed themselves into a corner. They have been keeping things reasonably stable, but they can’t get things going in the economy. . . . The economy is in terrible shape.”
Williams also says, “The dollar will blow up, and when I say blow up, it will collapse. There will be panic selling of the dollar, and that will intensify the inflation. The problem is they don’t have a way of avoiding it. If they could somehow get the economy back on track, they would have some room to work, I think, but the economy has never recovered.
By: X22Report Spotlight (April 27th, 2016)
Today's Guest: Gregory Mannarino.
By: X22Report.com (April 27th, 2016)
Consumer confidence declines both in the Conference Board and Gallup, not a good sign. Huge problems in the BLS reports they don't make sense. Hundreds of department stores will be closing by the end of this year. Home prices are stagnate in some areas and declining in others, the housing bubble is leaking. Richmond Fed declines. Core durable goods have been revised to show an upward tick but the reality is, durable goods are declining.
By: Fabian Calvo, Fabian4Liberty.com (April 27th, 2016)
Is the U.S. Dollar collapse about to happen? Many believe it is. I believe they fail to focus in on the day to day manipulations of the currency as well as the greater global economic ramifications of countries like China and Russia making a move to unseat the dollar in today's economic environment.
By: Christopher Greene, AMTV (April 27th, 2016)
In today's video, Christopher Greene of AMTV teaches how to prepare for the Economic Collapse 2016.
By: FutureMoneyTrends.com (April 26th, 2016)
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Houston May 20, Meet Andy & Daniel in Seminar.
- Silver's Recent Breakout: The Cartel is Finally Failing.
- Record Silver Demand; Can Mining Supply Keep Up?
- Deutsche Bank Admitting Price Rigging; is this the End of the Manipulation Cartel?
- Connect & Meet with Andy.
By: X22Report Spotlight (April 26th, 2016)
Today's Guest: Bill Holter.
By: CrushTheStreet.com (April 26th, 2016)
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Introduction to Dave Scotese.
- Bitcoin VS Silver & Gold.
- Bitcoin Price Rallying Right Now Along with Silver, Block Reward Halving Next Few Months.
- Dave's Bitcoin & Asset Allocation Strategy.
- How to Remake the Government to Maximize Freedom.
- Living in Anarchy: Respecting People's Real Civil Rights and Sovereignty.
- The Problem with Today's Justice System.
- Analyzing Human Nature in Controlling other People.
- Financial Catfishing Problem Today.
- How to Solve Scamming in the Free Market.
- Dave's Life Philosophy.
- Connect with Dave.
By: X22Report.com (April 26th, 2016)
The Government illusion of a recovery is falling apart, we will surpass the layoffs in retail during the great recession of 2008. Homes sales decline once again, prices are falling, the bubbles are popping. Dallas Fed declines. US follows Japan, Japan's central bank holds 90% of stocks on the stock market. Draghi will now purchase corporate debt to keep the EU propped up. Obama threatens England but it back fires. China and Russia moving closer together, China is now purchasing interest in Rosneft.
By: Elijah Johnson, FinanceAndLiberty.com (April 26th, 2016)
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Topping pattern in economy.
- Federal Reserve's impact on the economy.
- Sound money and Liberty.
- The coming crisis is a threat to personal liberty.
- Can “the establishment” be overturned?
- What will happen if establishment candidates get the Democrat and Republican nominations?
- End of the Republican party.
~>Previous Articles Postings<~
|More Gold and Silver News